Categories
Insane

UK Man becomes prisoner in his own house after being diagnosed with rare allergy to electricity and phone signals

A former boxer with three kids has become a prisoner in his own home because he is allergic to electricity.

Bruno Berrick, 48 is forced to leave the lights off in the evening, keep the heating off, and never does normal every-day activities like watch TV.

The boxer says he was a ‘normal guy’ until he began to suffer debilitating fatigue four years ago.




He started experiencing burning sensations, ‘popping’ in his head, and says he is left ‘paralysed’ if he goes outside because of the impact of other people’s mobile phones.

He went from being a hard worker and boxer who loved life to spending months in bed without the energy to move.

He said: “I’ve been seriously ill for about four years – nobody could find out what it was. I went to Harley Street doctors, they didn’t have a clue – they called me ‘the mystery man.’



“I went everywhere, spent about £200,000 trying to find out what was wrong with me.

“I didn’t know what it was. We had the internet in the house, wi-fi, a smart TV, all of this and I went to bones. I was a 15-stone, big, powerful builder and I went to 10 and a half stone.

“I was like a bag of bones. I was in bed for six months with chronic fatigue but nobody knew what it was.

“I had a clicking and popping sensation in my head when there was electricity on, and a burning face when I went outside.”

Eventually, he started to find answers in Seattle where he tested positive for pesticide poisoning.

He said: “In 2016 I got poisoned by pesticides because I lived next to a field that they were spraying but nobody knew what it was.

“I ended up about a year and a half later having to go to America, Seattle in Washington and they found it in about two days. They sent a urine sample to Kansas and it came back and said I was full of pesticides.

“Basically, it stripped my immune system. It went down to nothing and I kept getting infection after infection and it’s turned into this. Now, if I’m near a mobile phone I nearly collapse from the radiation from it.”




However, Bruno did not feel sure of what was wrong with him until he met Geoff Simmonds who also suffers from it.

Bruno said: “I went to a seminar in Brighton about a year ago and there was a man there who had the same problem as me and he did a seminar on it.”

He started to follow advice of Simmonds who asked him to stay away from mobile phones, wi-fi and electricity for some time.

The condition that he is suffering from is a rare condition called Electrosensitivity – also known as Electromagnetic hypersensitivity, Electrophobia, or Electromagnetic Field Intolerance Syndrome.

Studies suggest around four per cent of Brits claim to suffer from sensitivity to electromagnetic fields (EMF).



Some experts believe it is totally imagined – but Bruno and partner Lisa Chambers, 34, say his condition is all too real.

Relieved after identifying the problem he secured his house.

Now he has been forced to coat his bungalow in special paint designed to block out 5G and radio waves at the home in the small town of Rothwell in Northamptonshire where he lives with his partner and three daughters.

In addition, he is having to build a special low-tech shelter in the garden where he plans to spend the winter so the rest of the family can have the heating on.


Earn Cash Reward By Sharing Articles On Social Media Sites