TikTok owner ByteDance launched its own smartphone – the Smartisan Jianguo Pro 3 aka Nut Pro 3. The flagship phone is powered by the Snapdragon 855+ SoC and comes equipped with four rear cameras.
The phone offers a host of software features such as selfie lighting and also lets users directly access the TikTok app with a single swipe on the lock screen.
The Smartisan Jianguo Pro 3 aka Nut Pro 3 base model of 8GB + 128GB storage variant has been priced at CNY 2,899 (roughly Rs. 29,000) in China, while the 8GB + 256GB version carries a price tag of CNY 3,199 (roughly Rs. 32,000).
The company gives two color options, black and white.
There is also a 12GB + 256GB variant that only comes in a green-ish Matsutake colour and carries a price tag of CNY 3,599 (roughly Rs. 36,000).
For now the phone is only available in its home market – China.
– Display: 6.39-inch Full-HD + AMOLED display
– Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+
– Rear Camera: 48-megapixel + 13-megapixel + 8-megapixel + 5-megapixel
– Front Camera: 20-megapixel
– Operating System: Smartisan OS 7 + Android
– Battery Capacity: 4000mAh
– Storage: 8GB RAM with 128GB and 256GB storage variants
– Sim slot: dual nano