Insane World

UK pets will require certificate to enter Europe Union after BREXIT

Pet owners in Britain will need new documents to enter the European Union with their animals after the Brexit transition period ends on January 1 next year, the government said. Owners will have to get an animal health certificate from a vet no earlier than 10 days before travel, the government said on its Brexit […]