OnePlus finally unveiled the new flagship OnePlus 8T five months after launching the OnePlus 8 series.
The 8T similar to the 8 Pro comes with quad rear cameras inside a rectangular module instead of a vertically aligned pill-shaped module.
The phone is also relatively thinner and lighter than the OnePlus 8 Pro with 8.44mm thickness and 188 grams respectively.
Apart from revealing the new phone, the company also announced the new OnePlus Buds Z TWS earbuds, the grey colour edition for OnePlus Nord, and the OnePlus smartwatch.
The OnePlus 8T price in India starts at INR₹ 42,999 for the 8GB + 128GB variant while the 12GB + 256GB model is priced at INR₹ 45,999 (US$749).
The smartphone comes in Aquamarine Green, and Lunar Silver colour options and its sale in India will commence October 16 onwards.
The phones will be up for grabs via Amazon and OnePlus website.
- 6.55-inch full-HD+ Fluid AMOLED display with 120Hz refresh rate
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 SoC
- 48-megapixel primary camera, 16-megapixel ultra-wide camera, 5-megapixel macro camera and 2-megapixel monochrome camera
- 16-megapixel selfie camera
- 8GB RAM with 128GB and 12GB RAM with 256GB storage options
- OxygenOS 11 based on Android 11
- Supports 5G, 4G GPS, NFC
- Dual-SIM cards
- 4,500mAh battery with 65W Warp fast charging
- USB Type-C port
- Dual-band Wi-Fi
- Bluetooth 5