Actress and Trinamool Congress MP Nusrat Jahan who was admitted to Apollo Gleneagles hospital following respiratory distress was discharged after spending a night at the ICU ward.
Jahan was taken to the hospital at around 9.30 pm on Sunday with breathing problem. A medical team was formed for her treatment.
“She has an asthma problem and uses inhaler. But the problem became a bit serious on Sunday, and using inhaler was not enough. She is completely fine now,” an insider reported.
When she was admitted to the hospital many media outlets reported that she either had a drug overdose, a drug allergy or had consumed a large number of sleeping pills.
Sources close to her said, dismissed reports of drug overdose as “rumours”.
On Sunday, Nusrat celebrated her husband Nikhil Jain and also posted pictures on instagram.
View this post on Instagram