Categories
Insane

Man in his 80’s accidently blows up his house while chasing a fly

A man accidently blows a part of his house in France while chasing a housefly.

A man in his 80’s was about to tuck into his dinner when he became irritated by a fly buzzing around him.

He picked up an electric racket designed to kill bugs and start swatting at it – but a gas canister was leaking in his Dordogne home.

A reaction between the racket and the gas caused an explosion, destroying the kitchen and partly damaging the roof of the home in Parcoul-Chenaud village.




According to local media, the unnamed man had a lucky escape, sustaining just a burn to the hand.

However, the fate of the fly is not known.

The man has since checked into a local campsite while his family repair the house.




Earn Cash Reward By Sharing Articles On Social Media Sites